четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will do one word, one colour, flat/non working file.see gig extras for more option

I will do one word, one colour, flat/non working file.see gig extras for more option












About:

For $5 I will create a single word in Graffiti tag style writing (solid marker type) and supply you with a high resolution .jpg on flat white or black background. Can be used for stickers, caps, t shirts, use it on your web page or screensaver or use it as a guide to practice your own hand style.  Please see below Gig extras for more options. Any questions please email, I am open to additional work on orders and will negotiate a price.

Reviews


moebutta:Awesome job

handstylez:Good return customer

djkommissar:3rd time I’ve used mr handstylez and really pleased with the results. Great communication and quick delivery

handstylez:Top return customer

simonefiorito:amazing and superfast


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий