воскресенье, 10 июня 2018 г.

I will do a detailed flat color with characters and background for you (check 3rd gallery image)

I will do a detailed flat color with characters and background for you (check 3rd gallery image)












About:

I'm a 2D/3D general artist, specialized in Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC and Blender 3D.

If you are looking for a detailed piece of digital art for comercial or personal use, you are in the right place. 

I'll deliver any package with dedication and help you to illustrate your dreams. 

Reviews


crjones83:What a great value for the product delivered... Thank you so very much. What excellent work.

carinaestar3d:Crjones is a nice customer who helps the seller bring the best vision as it could be. He provided everything that was needed and helped a lot in the process explaining his background. \r\n\r\nReally good customer.

katiemarie657:Fantastic artwork!! I'm extremely impressed and very happy with this gig. Carina brought my vision to life and surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend her for any type of illustration. From start to finish this was an enjoyable experience. I will definitely hire again. Revisions were minor and executed quickly. Very pleased!! Thank you!

carinaestar3d:KatieMarie is the type of customer that shows once in a life time: acessible, professional and proactive. \r\n\r\nTo every question I asked she replied fast and clear, and even supports creativity to enhance the work!\r\n\r\nGreat to work with. 10/10

pedro_sa:Excellent quality work, exactly what I wanted, prepared to 2d animation, delivered on time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий