суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will digitize embroidery design within 4 hours

I will digitize embroidery design within 4 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello everyone,
welcome to my embroidery digitizing
gig.

Embroidery digitizing is my profession.
I am a professional embroidery designer. I have 14 years practical experience in embroider design field. Working experience with world best buyers like Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma, H&M, Wall-Mart, GAP, Li & Fung, ZARA Fashion etc.

I have good knowledge about embroidery digitizing like flat, applique patch, 3D / puff, chain stitch, multi, gradient, sequins etc.

 * I can provide different type of embroidery digitizing file like EMB, DST,  PES, XXX formats.

*  Any minor data revise / Edit absolutely free.


* I  will try my best to deliver your order in due time quickly turnaround 3 to 8 hours .

* I can provide 100% guaranteed any kind of embroidery digitizing.

Note :  Highly complex designs may incur an extra charge inbox me prior if you are unsure when place order.




Thanks
 Mriron

Reviews


jowillbuyit:This seller is very fast and does excellent work. I would use him again in a heartbeat......very easy to work with!

mriron:thank you

audreybamberger:Needed an embroidery logo designed based on my ideas. Designed exactly what I described and needed. Fast delivery.

mriron:Thank you very much

andresmia:thanks we will work again.....


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий