суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will do a professional portrait for you

I will do a professional portrait for you












About:

Ofcourse having a PORTRAIT is one of the most precious gifts you can give to yourself, and it is one of the things that we would love to keep it with us the whole of our life.

I will draw a professional portrait for you... I will draw the portrait of your face and I can bet, you will find it hardly to differentiate between these pencil sketch and the digital photos. 

$30 is nothing compared to having a most beautiful memory and gift to you.

You can also give a portrait to your girlfriend, boyfriend, father, mother, wife, husband or friend or any of your loved ones on Valentines day or any other occasion.

Reviews


joyburnford:Majid was very helpful and picked up what I needed really quickly and delivered within my tight timescales

joyburnford:Majid was very helpful and picked up what I needed really quickly and delivered within my tight timescales

joyburnford:Majid was very helpful and picked up what needed really quickly and delivered within my tight timescales

samian:Perfect work once again, many thanks

samian:Superb work once again, a real credit to Fiverr.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий