вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will make a pencil illustration

I will make a pencil illustration












About:

I will draw/sketch anything you like in pencil, scan it, clean it up digitally and sent it to you in high quality on white background. 

!!!please send an image/images along with a description - doesn’t have to be the exact thing I need to draw but should support the description. 

Just message me with any questions or if you prefer that I set up a custom order based on your needs.

Lixandra

Reviews


jdavisjdavis:Good Experience!

thejokerr:Again, very nice work! Thanks!

robinbird8020:Cute! Love the little hint of eyes in Bounce!

robinbird8020:Thank you! Great color!

robinbird8020:Love it , the cat is too cute! This artist gets your vision and runs with it. Lovely , thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий