суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will make you a landscape painting with a characters or a creatures.

I will make you a landscape painting with a characters or a creatures.












About:

Hello, i am a professional 2D artist and will offer you my best quality of art.

My style is a semi-realist but i can do some anime style too.
I can draw anything you want you like, like concept art, characters, background, full scenery, etc.

Please message me before order for the best service.

Reviews


kamisaibou:Happy with it, like always! :D (This is not the final one - I had a few busy days, so the order auto-completed - but in those cases we continue in the non-order messages anyway~ And it always comes out perfect in the end. :D)

kamisaibou:Love this one, and the pose came out even better than the reference picture. :D It makes them even more cuddly-looking, it's fantastic! :)

lacrainthstudio:Good and amazing to work with, i can improving my style too :)\r\nAnd always appreciate for the tip.\r\nThank you very much.

kamisaibou:The pose came out almost perfect right away, just based on a really rough sketch I did. It barely needed any tweaking to match the scene in my head. :) Really happy with it, like always.

lacrainthstudio:Thank you very much Kamisaibou. Nice and amazing buyer!\r\nAlways giving me a tip.\r\nThank you very much.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий