суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will turn your photo into cartoon logo

I will turn your photo into cartoon logo












About:

Hello! I can create a professional cartoon logo for You.
I mostly work with real estate agents.

Just send me the image You want to be cartooned and it will be done.
Please send good quality images for better details.
1 gig is for 1 person.
You will receive 1000x1000 JPG or PNG file.
  1. Basic gig: From head to shoulders - 5$
  2. Premium gig: Half body - 10$
  3. Pro gig: Full body - 15$

For other specific details check gig extras.
  • Extra fast delivery (1 day) for premium 5$ and for pro 10$
  • Source file 20$
  • Background/scene 10$
  • Higher resolution (2000x2000) 10$
  • Additional revision 5$
Before You order the gig just contact me.
Have a nice day :)

Reviews


soccerpost139:A+++++++++++++++++++

markevb91:Nice communication with customer. Thank You! :)

mjwestsolutions:This is my third time working with Mark, he always delivers a great product on time.

markevb91:Thank You so much, I am very happy that You come again and that You are satisfied with this design. Thank You for a tip also!!!

rosettathomas:Overall good experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий