вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will draw portrait of your pet in any clothes

I will draw portrait of your pet in any clothes












About:

Hello!

I can illustrate your pet in any clothes that you want! 

  • Please provide a high quality photo (or photos) of your pet and picture (or detailed description) of clothes that should be imagined.
  • All packages include a fully colored drawing of animal bust with a white or colored (solid) background.
  • Pro package includes bust portrait on default, if you want that half body will be shown, mark it in your order.
  • The quantity of animal on the picture depends on quantity of packages. 1 package = 1 animal.
  • Let me know if you want that 2-3 or more animals will be imagined on the same portrait together.

Feel free to contact me! :)

I would be happy to see any final product with my drawings, so send me photos with printings, t-shirts, mugs etc ;)

Reviews


tripev:Perfect, good and fast work

meow_bug:Thank you!

owenbrand:Great communication, prompt delivery and excellent artwork, very happy and would recommend.

meow_bug:Thank you!

redcloudstudio:Seller is a dream! UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий