воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will create digital and conventional textile and fashion designs

I will create digital and conventional textile and fashion designs












About:

Hi, my name is Faisal

I can make attractive ,creative textile prints and seamless design.
That can be used as a 
  • fabric print  for any garment.
  • A fabric print for a bag
  • An upholstery fabric
  • for shoes, scarf etc
  • Wallpapers
  • Wrapping paper
  • your website/blog.
  • Backdrop

I would need
  • Dimensions/scale of a fabric
  • your idea/concept
  • color option if you have any
  • any image or illustration that you want me to use in a print

I love to play with ideas and colors .I hope you like my work.


Kindly message me before ordering.

Reviews


staceygeorge:I wanted a design that was inspired by the images sent, however, they were copies of what I sent. Some colors were adjusted, but I am still in violation of the trademark if I use the copied images. He was very nice, but I would not recommend him for unique design requests, maybe just photo edits/revisions.

tudungsweetarya:great and very understanding

faisalnasirkhan:Outstanding Experience

tudungsweetarya:very good and understand what you want. he can do what ever you want

faisalnasirkhan:Thank you very much!! You are always welcome.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий