воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a fashion illustration or sketch

I will draw a fashion illustration or sketch












About:

If you are searching for a stylish and original fashion illustration for your blog, magazine, website or another promotional material, or maybe you have great design ideas, but drawing isn't your strong suit, I would love to draw it for you! I will draw a beautiful, one of a kind fashion illustration according to your wishes. I draw by hand and enhance the drawing with water colours, professional markers or digitally. I finish off my drawings using Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator to give them a clean, professional look. 

Reviews


maxwelldemille:Perfect, thank you!!

annerasilainen:Really enjoyable project! Highly recommend!

euler_cctv:Another fine and punctual delivery. Will work together again for sure.

annerasilainen:So enjoyable to illustrate their beautiful designs! Highly recommend!

elvynd_:Anne is such a pleasure to work with. Quick and prompt response!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий