суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will make any gigs poster, album cover illustrations you ask

I will make any gigs poster, album cover illustrations you ask












About:

I'am able to interpret what you imagine to be a concept of digital artwork. You can request any monster and sci-fi characters.
Please feel free to contact me via inbox if you need my artwork for commercial or even just an inlay


Thank you :)

Reviews


jumprxoxo:Great quality and amazing artwork!

bemoshang:great musicians.\r\nhope can work with him again

alexostendorf:nice thank you

bemoshang:nice thank you

eliorota:Was superb. Gave me exactly what I wanted.\nI am a happy person, he delivered exactly and more than what I expected. Unique style that I will use over again. Great listener and good feedback.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий