пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw you anything realistic or freestyle

I will draw you anything realistic or freestyle












About:

***PLEASE INBOX BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE & CANCELLATIONS ****

I’m Self Taught artist. I’ll draw any sketch  as per your reference image or your ideas. I’ve satisfied many customers within the country as well as off shores with my artistic skills.I prefer drawings over digital illustrations because it's more appealing.I will draw you a realistic drawing or free style drawing of your choice in my style & requirements, with pencils or colors
  • *UNLIMITED REVISIONS

  • Customers Satisfaction is my first priority. 

  • Fast and reliable service in affordable price tags.

  • Time limit as required by buyer.

  • Portraits require more time and budget, please check with me before wanting a portrait drawn. $5  package does not include any type of portrait ,Human figures or related drawings.

    Each gig is for ONE figure only.

    Realistic illustrations and drawings will be with pencils on paper.
    I do free hand drawings as well. ( patterns & doodles)

So ,
ORDER NOW.
You’ll love it.

My Realistic and free style drawings are, guaranteed satisfaction. :) 

*Unlimited Revisions are for limited time only.

AVAILABILITY : 24/7

Reviews


estilosantos:My go-to guy. Great service and product as always.

artholistic:Thanks , I'm glad your happy with the artwork.

blackhawk2027:Good guy good work

artholistic:Thanks for your kind words.

blackhawk2027:I love this guy i will always work with him on future projects


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий