суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will make 8 bit or 16 bit sprites for games or pixel art

I will make 8 bit or 16 bit sprites for games or pixel art












About:

Hello! Need sprites for your game? You've come to the right place! Whether you need a portrait or a set of walking animations or even a tile set to build a town! Simply fill out the order form and let me know what you need!

Reviews


freudianscream:Awesome work. Took the time to answer all my questions. Delivered more than what was expected for a fair price. Will work with them again.

benrittmann:Awesome! Buyer was patient and was very specific when requesting changes!

braxtomiljuan:greattttt. love the design. exactly as after 1 modification. 5 star

benrittmann:Buyer was pretty clear with what they wanted from the outset and when things needed to be changed indicated exactly what changes were needed.

simonkitty:So I could have a character in my fan made Bendy game. He did it and very good! I love what he made! Also easy to talk with and very fast!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий