четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will make avatar of your photo in 24 hours

I will make avatar of your photo in 24 hours












About:

Vector illustration is illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Adobe Illustrator software.


[Recommended] Provide me a photo with the high quality (with good picture quality and not blurred) with your best moments (Head shot amp; Close-up).

For standard service: You will receive image with high pixel s (with png or jpg format).
If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order, unless you want to have a depiction of the entire body of the request.

Any questions? please contact me.
if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.

Thank you !!

Reviews


annajanethomas:great communication, asked for a revision and the second time it was exactly what i wanted. will buy again.

saad_anees:Good to work with. Thank you.

davegordon514:very very good work. Quick revisions.

saad_anees:Thank you. Good experience.

kristenhill:Had to explain numerous times what I wanted, so communication was a bit frustrating, but he was willing to keep redoing it until it met my original request.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий