суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will make calligraphy or brush lettering

I will make calligraphy or brush lettering












About:

PLEASE CAREFULLY READ EACH PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. If you have questions feel free to send me a message. Thank you! :)

  • CALLIGRAPHY I: STRICTLY1-5 words only
  • CALLIGRAPHY II: STRICTLY 6-10 words only
  • CALLIGRAPHY III: STRICTLY 11-20 words only

  • WORDINGS WITH MORE THAN 20 WORDS, please send me a message.

  • Watercolors and inks will be used on each artwork. I can also work on it digitally.
  • Only a scanned copy of the artwork will be sent, including PSD, PDF and a JPG file.
  • Choose a quote that will fit beautifully on an A4 size paper (by default).
  • You can also provide me your preferred size you need.
  • You can also use it for commercial use.
  • Credits to me are very much appreciated but not required.

Each calligraphy gigs includes 1 revision. Additional revisions will have an additional cost. Revising approved calligraphy designs doesn't mean to redo/rework the lettering again from scratch.

*Price is subject to change depending on complexity, details, and number of orders.



Reviews


lyonzy:Exactly what I wanted :)

sarahcordial:Outstanding Experience!

carol_22:Great work!

sarahcordial:Outstanding Experience!

hecallsmehisown:I became aware of this quote at a time in my life when it was extremely appropriate and my first thought was, I need this up on my wall somewhere. I'd heard about calligraphy gigs on Fiverr and started looking. Sarahcordial has a beautiful style, combining calligraphy and colorful blooms. It is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you so much.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий