воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will create original watercolor illustrations

I will create original watercolor illustrations












About:

Hi,

This gig offers beautiful hand painted watercolor illustrations. All you have to get started is send me the image or a sample and a brief description of your requirements and I'll get back to you.

All my work is hand painted using traditional watercolors and not created or rendered digitally.  Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions and I'll get back to you asap.

You can also contact me if you need multiple paintings or the actual artwork shipped. 


Term of service :
  1. Only objects and landscape please. I do not draw human or animal figures.
  2. One gig offers one object illustration only.
  3. Modification/Revision requests do not include complete redrawing of illustration.

Reviews


shawn318:AWESOME JOB!!!\n\nHighly recommend!!

blazindevil77:Thank you! Awesome !!

blazindevil77:Awesome job!!

artducoco:Love the impression of our new location, great job!

blazindevil77:Amazing!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий