суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a cute illustration for a book for children

I will draw a cute illustration for a book for children












About:

 I am offering to draw illustrations that could go into a children's book, in my soft pastel-like style, as you could see in the few examples above. Please note that the $5 is per illistration, not for a bunch a at a time. Also I ask that you please contact me first to avoid any confusion. I am a beginning seller, so my price is currently at its lowest. I'm looking forward to your illustration requests :)

Reviews


cherisara:Amazing, the illustrations are exactly what I was looking for. Very talented, works fast and I could not be happier.

jenniferrwaddle:This Seller is a talented and outstanding artist. She meets her deadlines and provides exceptional work. Highly recommended! I will be hiring her again.

jenniferrwaddle:Excellent work!

jenniferrwaddle:This illustrator is amazing. Extremely talented. Thank you for the awesome communication and prompt delivery.

lotusspenceley:angelinamai was a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely use her again for future projects. Quick, very affordable, talented and creates beautiful work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий