вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw illustrations for your whiteboard video

I will draw illustrations for your whiteboard video












About:

NOTE: I DO NOT CREATE VIDEOS. I only create custom whiteboard illustrations FOR your video project.

I will draw custom illustrations for your Sparkol VideoScribe videos in my style.

$5 - one black and white illustration, delivered in PNG only. Minimal details only. Conversion to compatibility with whiteboard software to be done at your end.

Additional $5 - deliver one file .SVG (high resolution and Whiteboard software compatible file) with shades of grey if preferred.

Additional $5 - release of exclusive rights of image use to you

Additional $5 - color one illustration. Color is NOT going to be traced by the hand. Color limited to characters or elements only, not backgrounds.


Reviews


karen_za:Perfect and quick. Thanks, I am very happy :)

gwendy730:Client provided clear and concise instructions. Thank you for the opportunity!

jelena_video:Great!Thank you!!!

gwendy730:You're welcome :)

zadnjivezni:Amazing work as always!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий