вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything in this style

I will illustrate anything in this style












About:

If you love Pastel color palettes or Pastel style of drawing and are looking for original drawings for your blogs or books, don't hesitate to contact me :)

I do offer bulk pricing so do let me know if you have an intention. 

Kindly talk to me about your ideas first before placing the order.



Reviews


lizziedunn:Can't rate this seller high enough. She's done about 20 illustrations for me and I haven't required any revisions at all because she reads the stories and instructions so thoroughly and has been able to create scenes consistently better than I imagined. Worth every cent. Thanks so much.

lizziedunn:Hits the nail on the head every time. Great to work with. Thanks again!

alexopteo:Amazing work Doan! Creative and concept-driven, couldn't ask for more!

yessukumar:The understanding of the requirement and quality \u0026 delivery was truly world class. Very happy.

lizziedunn:So impressed with this seller. She's super talented and reliable. Thank you so much.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий