вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will create your vector art tracing design

I will create your vector art tracing design












About:

My digital drawing with vector shapes directly,
I colored with a unique color code. I draw a vector with any character.
I  will make a vector format  of your image, Design, logo which you can use for promotions, big banners, animations, movies, printing and much more.  Formate file: As like you, Jpg, Bitmap, Png, Eps, Ai, Psd, Crd etc..
thank you

Reviews


maxamillion32:Ahmad has delivered exceptional work as usual. I have been using his services for over a year and a half and he always deliver exactly what was requested.

ahmad_mujib:thank you..

domvictor:A+ as described.

ahmad_mujib:thanks for giving me a tip.\r\n\r\ni am ready to work with you again

djonkamericana:Easy to work with, good communication, completed order on time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий