понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will design a sublimation or unique socks or tie design pattern

I will design a sublimation or unique socks or tie design pattern












About:

Hi,
I'm Fernando.  
This Gig for your sublimation and any type of Socks designs.
Once you contact me i'll check with you your requirement and your special needs. 

I will provide you 
* First few of sample for select one of them and modify until you satisfy
* Pattern files in ai format
* Illustration of socks
* Color guide with Pantone#

Extras:
 * Ai source file
* FREE mock-up  
 - any type file you need, for the production of socks

Thank you!
K.A.P Fernando

Reviews


barbarakinney:Very positive.

kapfernando:Thank you!

makii88:A+++++ will come back

kapfernando:Thank you!

andrestevens512:Thank you so much for your work again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий