воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will draw in watercolor any food for you

I will draw in watercolor any food for you












About:

This gig will be very helpful for cafes and restaurants, grocery stores and food magazines, food blogs and books. Watercolor drawings are very good for all this.

I will need 3 days for this work and image from you the food you want be drawn. Also you should describe the task in details - forms, textures, colors you prefered etc so there is no misunderstanding during the work.

Before I draw a watercolor , I will made a freehand sketch and add color palette, so you can add changes onpreliminary stage.

The work will be provided on white background JPG or PNG format.

Any additional feature , like simple background, transparent background, layered PSD file etc , you can choose in Additional features, or by custom request.

If you have any questions, write me in messages

IMPORTANT

Please credit me if my artworks are included in published materials.

I also have the rights of all illustrations for showcasing it in my portfolio.

Copyright is mine by default unless you buy it.

Thank you!

Reviews


jilldj:This was the third project I asked Anna to work on and she has consistently delivered great drawings. Thanks!!

annasuperson:Outstanding Experience!

jilldj:2nd project was another success. Starting another one today!

annasuperson:Outstanding Experience!

alexanderdg:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий