суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want

I will illustrate anything you want












About:

Hello! This is my gig -  "I will illustrate ANYTHING you want"

PLEASE WRITE TO ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER

1.      BASIC: Flat portrait illustration - $10

2.      STANDARD: Cartoon/caricature/simple - $20 (Full body = $40)

3.      PREMIUM: Semi-realistic - $60 (Full body = $90)


CHARGES PER CHARACTER OR FIGURE, for example: 

·         2 x characters in a basic portrait style = $20

·         2 x characters in standard portrait style = $40

·         2 x characters in semi-realistic portrait style = $120


Please CONTACT ME before ordering, particularly if you have any special requirements. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Crissha x

Reviews


earth760:Absolutely wonderful. Made revisions in a timely manner , quick to complete, very creative.

redd_dotshotya:It was a great experience

jacobavila:Needed this for a lecture. Prompt service. Easy to revise.

sami941886:Was able to blend two ideas into a great result for me and followed my directions such as matching a certain line weight.

miss_aimi:4th time I was working together with her on my ideas. I thought this idea would be harder to do now but she did awesome work and the details on this illustration of me are just perfect. I love it \u003c3\nI will order again for sure !!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий