воскресенье, 8 июля 2018 г.

I will create your fantasy map for writings, rpg chronicle or games

I will create your fantasy map for writings, rpg chronicle or games












About:

I will create a precised map, under my style, of your fantasy world for RPG games, Roleplaying games, LARP adventures and writings. Black and White, with adorments, locations, zoom of certains zones and all with full detail on them.

And during February 2018, if you contact me before making an order, you can claim a special discount on your maps lvl 10 and lvl 40!

Reviews


chrisvasques:The Best. I cant even describe how happy I am. We are working on another project already. Lol. Incredible talent.

exoniensis:Amazing working with Chris, the communication and team work is just splendid! 100% recommended!

catawe:Exoniensis created a map beyond my wildest dreams! We worked together closely and it is better than I ever imagined it could be. I am so satisfied I am not sure there are words for how I feel! Will order again in the future and encourage anyone on the fence about hiring him to take the plunge. Steller work!

exoniensis:One of the most detailed maps I have ever done! Working with Catawe is amazing, we worked together via Streaming to get the map perfectly, and improve it all the time. This was a new challenge for me and I cant be more honored to be part of this project! The communication was the best communication!

michmacqueen:This is my second time getting maps from this seller and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Absolutely beautiful. Great price. Wonderful to work with. I have another one I'll be coming to him for soon and can't wait!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий