пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw you 50 items, JPEG, 300 dpi, source file ( psd )

I will draw you 50 items, JPEG, 300 dpi, source file ( psd )












About:

I will draw Line Art illustration for you !

It could be parfume , chocolate , dessert, foods, flowers, etc. Anything you like. Whatsever it is , it could be something beautiful for you. This Gig suit for your Art Deco and adult coloring book .

So , dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Indah Irawan

Reviews


duniela:I absolutely love the work that Indahirawan has drawn for me. It looks much better that what I could imagine. I would definitly order again! Thank you, Indahirawan!

indahirawan21:Outstanding Experience!

sharpandchic:Indah was very helpful throughout the process trying to understand the needs for this job and communicating well. I am delighted by the results, she has delivered according to the brief. Will be working with her on future projects. :)

indahirawan21:Thank you and Happy to work with you :D

melissafrances:she is awesome love her work and will use her again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий