пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your pet in colour ink style

I will draw your pet in colour ink style












About:

Your pet, in style, for only $10!


$5 for full colour drawing (head only, without background): 1200x1200 pixel, 4”x4” JPEG file


My work is in digital format. Thus, my delivery will be in digital file.


My work is drawn digitally/ painted using Corel Painter. It's not a conversion through photoshop filter.


Please provide a clear and sharp picture of your pet's photo.


I will draw from the provided photo. No change in facial expression and/or pose.


Before you place your order please refer to my STYLE closely. If you are not sure, kindly contact me, I can show you more folio to clarify on my style.


Kindly provide your review after you’ve received your drawing!

Reviews


calliefornia13:As usual, another perfect portrait!

allanterart:Thank you very much!

calliefornia13:This is my second time ordering from Allanter Art. He did so beautifully with my two cats, when I needed to get a gift for another cat mom I knew I had to get portraits done for her from Allanter Art again. Once again, BEAUTIFUL WORK!

allanterart:Thank you very much for your support!

calliefornia13:SO PERFECT!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий