суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will drawing any digital illustration with ref using my style

I will drawing any digital illustration with ref using my style












About:

i can draw ilustrate in digital.
what i make like anime character, cartoon character, or video game character.
using cell shade style.

Reviews


xogrewarhulkx:Very happy with this seller! They do a great job everytime this is my third purchase from them!

xogrewarhulkx:This is the second time I've worked with this seller. They do great work! Will probably come back again.

xogrewarhulkx:Very responsive, and asked a good number of questions! Did very well with my very raw subject matter.

bagusr:nice to work with

elliottshreds:Very professional and was very accommodating with any revisions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий