пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw and illustrate anything for you

I will draw and illustrate anything for you












About:

Hi There!

Please contact me before you ORDER. I will give you an appropriate price based on the details of your project since this gig will not start with a $5 price.

I can illustrate any kind of illustration for you for your project, something like doodles, drawing, cartoons, logos, icons, realistic painting, portraits, digital illustration, t-shirt design, your dogs, cats, pets, birds, characters and others as long as it can be done with illustration.

Pricing may increase depending upon the complexity of the project like adding backgrounds and additional elements. However, everything can be agreed upon discussion.


If you have questions, just send me a message, I'll respond immediately.

Thanks,
Kenny

Reviews


eblaine767:Thanks for your help to illustrate this my project Kenny ... Excellent work!

kennyestrellawo:Thank you so much, I hope we can work again in the future.

zombieguydl:Masterfully done! Really high quality! High technical quality!

kennyestrellawo:Thanks for the order.

jesacondrey:The piece I ordered came out absolutely breathtaking. He perfectly captured what I wanted. He takes his time to deliver a piece that is whole and highly-detailed. I will definitely order from him again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий