вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will make detailed line drawings for children book

I will make detailed line drawings for children book












About:

I will make black and white line drawings,line art,outline drawing for adult coloring books and children story book within 24 hours

This GIG will include black and white line art of cartoon characters,animals,Portrait ,famous places and scene

Detail and step by step Drawings will be created according to your content or from given

READ  BEFORE Placing Your ORDER :

  • I will provide step by step and detail drawing
  • 100% commercial license and source file will be provided
  • 24 hours super fast delivery
  • Unlimited revision will be given until the client is satisfied
  • Service is available with background,single or multiple cartoon characters

If you have any questions and If you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer.

Reviews


starlacreations:Quick service, drawing was very professional. A great job!

technocorner70:nice client

denisejefferson:I love the finished product. Awesome art work. Thanks so much.

technocorner70:nice client

amd4nys:Great! He delivered quickly and had excellent communication skills!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий