вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will do awesome realistic pencil portrait

I will do awesome realistic pencil portrait












About:

I can draw black and white realistic pencil drawing portrait or anything you would like to be drawn based on the reference photographs.
If you need for you or someone else my gig is for you!
I will retouch the drawing if is need until you are very pleased :)

Please contact me first to discuss about drawing before placing the order!

Reviews


marcosaff:Very talented! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

innamaria:Outstanding Experience!

titanseed:great person to work with

chargersrt:really nice, detailed work, looking forward to working on another drawing soon!

innamaria:Thank you so much! it's such a pleasure to work with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий