пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a unique character art

I will draw a unique character art












About:

I will create character design using your description and guidings. I work with fantasy, sci-fi, horror, modern and any other setting of your choice.

- When you order regular gig (MARK #1) you will get basic black&white character sketch, half-body. 
- When you order MARK #2 gig you will get basic colored character, half-body. 
- When you order MARK #3 gig you will get basic colored character, full-body. 

Please, check all extras I offer and do not hesitate to write me if you have any question or want to make a custom order.

❤ GIFTS AND DISCOUNTS FOR RETURNING CUSTOMERS! ❤ 

Reviews


jamlee089:Holy mackerel! This seller is amazing! Great customer service, communication and product! I'm so happy with the finished piece! Once your back in office I'll definitely be ordering again. Thanks so much!

braderunner:Thank you so much! ^^ It was a fun order, i would love to work with you again!

marcuspaz:Amazing work once again!!!\nThis seller keeps on delivering great art with a professional attitude.\nThanks

braderunner:It was a pleasure working with you again! ^^

marcuspaz:It was great working with this seller. \nShe is very talented and professional and delivers amazing work!\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий