четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will digitally illustrate you in tim burton style

I will digitally illustrate you in tim burton style












About:

I will illustrate you in Tim Burton's style and also I started this gig because since I was a little child I loved his movies and his style, so I studied it so I could use it too. 
Hope I could help you. 

Reviews


amandaj001:Really good overall experience:)

nataliesandra:Outstanding Experience!

mduar6789:Absolutely amazing, Very nice. Easy to talk to and super fast. Definitely recommend!! (:

nataliesandra:Outstanding Experience!

emilyechols:This was a great experience! She brought a crazy thought in my head come to life on paper. It’s been a childhood dream of mine to be drawn in Tim burton and now I have that. Thank you so much! I can’t recommend enough!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий