суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will do it for you :) + See More

I will do it for you :) + See More












About:

Hi!
I'm here to make awesome stylized vector portraits, ranging from minimalistic to extremely detailed styles. It is always your choice. Just talk to me before placing an order, discussing the style you are looking for.

Files will be delivered in high quality in multiple formats (jpeg and png with transparent background). If you want, you can get the source file (ai) for a few extra dollars.

In order to attain the best results, I would request you to send across a high resolution photo in order to help me take note of the line details and body proportions. 

I will be delivering the work within 3 working days (mostly earlier than that).

In any case, thank you for your visit and I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Abdullah

Reviews


anilayousuf:Happy with the result and hope to place more orders in future.

muhammmadaks:Outstanding Experience!

mbilalf:Thanks a lot Abdullah for the superb work, exceeded expectations in every way.

muhammmadaks:Thanks for ordering again :)\r\nDo come back :)

mibraheemjaved:Thanks yet again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий