суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will make illustration and graphic design

I will make illustration and graphic design












About:

Hello,
 I am a 3 year experienced graphic designer.
I will design anything you want which includes
1. logo design
2. book cover design
3. flyers/posters
4.Book covers 
5. Greeting cards etc

100 percent money back guaranteed if my work won't satisfy you

*Please discuss your ideas with me in private message before placing the order

Reviews


deen_graphics:great to work with. she delivered more then expected!

iqra_saeed:thank you so much !

anthonyagueci:Just an amazing experience. Super helpful, responsive to feedback and all around awesome. Thank you!!

iqra_saeed:Thank you so much. \r\nIt was indeed a really enjoyable experience with a lot of cooperative attitude from your side.\r\n

deen_graphics:outstanding experience, highly recommended


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий