воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will do for you will be in the best quality! + See More

I will do for you will be in the best quality! + See More












About:

I will draw anything you want in any style you want! You need a book cover? Illustration for the chapters of your book? You need someone to design a character for your awesome game? Do you need a portrait of someone as a gift? DO YOU NEED SOMETHING DRAWN IN THE STYLE YOU WANT??? I'm the guy you are looking for! I'm am skilled in digital drawing/painting, charcoal/pencil rendering, pen and ink drawing and technical drawing. All my illustrations start with a 300dpi resolution but can easily be adjusted to the resolution you need.All illustrations are guaranteed original and will strictly follow your specifications. See you soon and awesome working with you!

Reviews


shoptheprocess:Excellent high quality work! Wonderful :)

murphturf1201:Well done, order was ask requested.

mythicpeakgames:Yoinco34 has been an absolute blast to work with, very communicative and made the quality of the piece his number one priority. Couldn't be happier!

yoingco34:Great customer! Helps you and guides you to help you create the project flawlessly

shannawarner:Very pleasant to work with and understood what I needed.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий