воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will design professional illustrations for you

I will design professional illustrations for you












About:

Hi,

Did you looking for a illustration for your bussiness, sport team, community, etc.?
I will draw it for you (it can be animal, person type, etc). I will make the color in detail, this is original my own work.

Important Rules :
Basic gig $5 for rough sketch
+Extra gig $10 for black and white
+Extra $40 for a full color
+Extra $10 for PNG transparant files
I work 6 days a week, delayed response might happen during weekend.

+ check my extra gig if you want the source file (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF)





Reviews


andrewpvs1043:I reached out to triple_a for a relatively unique job. I'm having a custom pair of ski's made by a friend who uses a laser engraver. Triple_a was absolutely awesome to work with. When I first reached out to him, he sent me a quick sketch, and then we had 3 or 4 revisions before delivering the final product. Great guy and I highly recommend him!

triple_a:amazing experience!

kyrobinson:Very easy. Great communication and very talented individual.

triple_a:awesome client! very happy to work with!

edcharfauros:Excellent service! Excellent work! Excellent communication! Highly recommended~


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий