среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will create seamless pattern for the fabric and anything

I will create seamless pattern for the fabric and anything












About:

I will draw for you any seamless pattern. Vegetable, geometric, agrarian, with elements of wild nature or any objects. Seamless patterns of varying complexity. Black and white and colorful backgrounds.

- High-resolution 300 dpi;
- 5000x5000 px;
- jpg and/or png.

Support even after work finished.
Commercial use +

The format of the source files AI10 or EPS10.

My patterns can be used on your website. You can use it as a background in your blog. You can use it for making fabric or wrapping paper, souvenirs, curtains and other.

If You have any questions, please send a message and I will be glad to help.

Reviews


piper2014:Outstanding Experience!

tanyapligina:Outstanding Experience!

jemma10000:Third time have used this gig - thoroughly recommend it - excellent quality and response time. Amendments were made and updated quickly - three in total (all driven by me tweaking the requirement), on other gigs I have found that amendments are not always quickly completed - this gig was really good.

tanyapligina:Outstanding Experience!

citysensation:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий