воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a best flat design illustration

I will create a best flat design illustration












About:

Hello welcome to my gig. This is Sheheryar an experiecned Graphic Deisgn with 300+ happy clients on Fiverr. For more graphics visit my portfolio. https://goo.gl/m2nwFr

Flat design is a top trending form of art in 2017 and I am doing it from past 3 years. I have great grip on this and this is my signature style too. You can use flat design for your website header, blogs, brouchers, flyers, business cards, website design etc.
I have made 3 packeges

Basic Package will include
  • Best Flat Design Illustration
  • High Reolution Graphics
  • 3 Revisions.
  • Jpeg and Png Files
Standard Package will include
  • Best Flat Deisgn Illustration
  • High Resolution Graphics
  • Jpeg, Png & Eps Files
  • A Source File
  • 5 Revisions
Premium Package will include
  • Best Flat Deisgn Illustration
  • High Resolution Graphics
  • Jpeg, Png, Eps and PDF files
  • A Source Files
  • All Commercial Rights
  • Unlimited Revsions.
Thanks for reading my gig's specifications and Please Do message me before ordering. So I can guide you in a more proper manner. Thanks Again.

Reviews


robili:Outstanding Experience!

sheheryaryaseen:Undescribabale, Loved working with him.

davidbosse:Outstanding Experience!

sheheryaryaseen:Thrilling Experience. Great Buyer. Would Love to work with you Again. Cheers.

toocool600:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий