среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw simple black and white line drawing

I will draw simple black and white line drawing












About:

I will draw  simple line art illustration of anything you want ( It can be food,  person, animal or sketch).

For one drawing,

  • I will draw a line art illustration (for $ 5) . It can be a person/ animal/ object/food (see gig extra for more than one )
  • A4 size image in jpeg/png/ pdf
  • high resolution image ( 300ppi)








Reviews


danandjenny:Great accuracy. Wonderful to work with!

sanpls:Thank you so much. It's great to work with you

juliemarin:Thank you so much! This is exactly what our team was looking for in their design.

sanpls:Great buyer. Thank yo so much.

pjreed:An excellent artist - I will use Sanpls again for my book illustrations.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий