воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw any coloring book page or picture

I will draw any coloring book page or picture












About:

I will create any coloring in page for you in my style, I have been drawing cartoons for many years.

If you have a book already, I can redraw the pages in coloring book fashion!

If you have photos that I can use for reference then I can even draw over them and turn them into amazing coloring picture cartoon pages.

I am even happy to add text/website details to the image. Happy to draw ANYTHING - animals, people, vehicles, buildings, monsters, aliens - whatever you need or can think of!

I look forward to working with you soon,
Jonathan

Reviews


donhowe:Excellent Job - Thanks!

radiantx:Outstanding Experience!

stephanielai:Super responsive, amazing to work with, super talented and quick delivery. Would highly recommend!

radiantx:Outstanding Experience!

markjoaquim:Very pleasant to work with. Gave a really rough idea of what I wanted and it came back fantastic and on time, couldn't have asked for more.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий