воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will make illustration and graphic design

I will make illustration and graphic design












About:

How to place an order?


1. Click Order Now button 
2. Tell me description your work.
3. Send your attachments, if you have.
4. The finished order will be sent to you. send me your feedback to me if you need 
    revision, feel free to ask for the revisions.
5. 100% buyer Satisfaction is guaranteed. 
 
I will draw ANYTHING you want.

My core interests and artistic abilities are based on:

  • Animals
  • Creatures
  • Dinosaurs
  • Fantasy
  • Nude
  • People
  • Sci-Fi
I am a Level one Fiverr employed graphic designer with more than 6 years of experience and 5-star positive feedback! 

My skills include flyer, brochure, package, label, banner and book cover designs plus more and I am highly skilled with both Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 and Photoshop CC 2014 software.

  • High-Quality Designs at low costs.
  • Custom Works to achieve the needs of the client

  • High Resolution of your designs


Best deal all around. I will help you in getting a perfect combination between style, expression, and quality, which will represent the success of your business!

Feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you
HMJ FONSEKA

Reviews


gimelissa:Thank you so much!

creativelogod:Thank you madam

hasydil:I had trouble putting my thoughts into a design, He did a amazing job doing that for me and delivered a high-quality logo way before schedule! Was very easy to communicate to and when I wanted a few simple changes he had it done with exactly what I was looking for. Don't go anywhere else he knows how to run a good business!

creativelogod:Outstanding buyer. Thank you very much

uniqlogo:an outstanding seller with lots of experiences! Am was lucky to find him in an urgent situation, he delivered my design with no time in outstanding condition. I recommend him highly. Thank you very much!!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий