вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a vector map in illustrator

I will draw a vector map in illustrator












About:

Hello there :)

Do you need a vector map for you business? I can help you, you are in the right place :)

I will do neat and clean map design professionaly, just like you want it to be!

The services included :

  •  High resolution image (png, jpeg, pdf, ai).
  •  Mark all landmarks and locations in map as you wish. 

From where I design:

  • From Google maps and similar websites
  • From your idea or your sketch

Feel free to contact me if you have any question!

If you want 3D map with buildings, please contact me to discuss about prices and deadlines!

Nikola.

Reviews


koxika:Very happy with the results, will order more from Nikola for sure. Highly recommended for any vector map design!

nikolaovsek:Its my pleasure David! :) Thank you!

zanderlawrenson:Work well with each other to achieve what I wanted.\nThank you

nikolaovsek:Outstanding Experience!

johnny7777777:Seller was great.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий