понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will design professionally of your product and make it into a line art

I will design professionally of your product and make it into a line art












About:

                    Attention:  Please contact with me before order

Are you need to convert your handrawn sketch to digital style drawing 

So you are come to the right place. Here I will convert or transcribe your Han-drawn sketch to digital style drawing using Illustrator in around 24hrs best quality

 I can do:  
  • Sketch to Black and white line art
  • Exact same style cartoon draw
  • Cartoon draw with color
  • sketch to Color comic book
  • Sketch to Color line art
  • Image to Color Art
  • Hand drawn image to art
  • Redraw anything 
  • vector trace
  • Low resolution logo to High resolution.

Click the order button for best quality ,be happy :)  





Reviews


britree:The drawing did not match my vision. Miscommunication with language.

mr_abdul:Outstanding Experience!

meloniegreen:Mr_Abdul is wonderful to work with. I sent a job request and he simply did as promised. If you need vector work done fast and with great customer service, go with Mr_abdul! \n\nI will definitely be back for more work.\n\nThank you!

mr_abdul:It was first project with meloniegreen. So I am very happy to work with this buyer...I want to work with him again any other project. I know He is a good hearted person. Best of luck.

cprescott84:Thank you for the great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий