понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will create rough sketches if needed and create one fully resolved illustration with a background.

I will create rough sketches if needed and create one fully resolved illustration with a background.












About:

Hello!

As each gig starts I usually create rough sketches and ideas for the client to choose from to ensure that I am the right person for the job. When an idea is chosen I proceed to create a unique idea come to life!

What you are getting:

  • Unique drawings hand drawn by me.
  • Professional use of the Adobe CC Suite.
  • Unlimited revisions to ensure that you get what you need. 
  • step by step process so that you are in control of the gig. 

The gigs:

  • $5 - you will receive ideas and sketches to help visualise what you'd like for your Illustration/Graphic

  • $15 - you will receive ideas and sketches, you can then choose which idea you prefer. I will then fully refine the chosen illustration in Adobe Illustrator. This gig is perfect for small character designs and other small creations. 

  • $25 - you will receive ideas and sketches, you can then choose which idea you prefer. I will then fully refine the illustration in Adobe Illustrator. This gig is perfect for large amounts of background and intricate details. 


If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message!!

Thank you for reading. 

Reviews


cindymue:Wonderful.

kerryillustrate:Lovely to work with, thanks again!

annagracegodoy:Great work and service

kerryillustrate:Great ideas, lovely to work with! :)

annagracegodoy:Fast delivery, easy communication, beautiful design


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий