воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything in amazing way

I will illustrate anything in amazing way












About:

I was in the decree for almost a year - and returned with new energy and a new professional level! Please see the updated portfolio!

Go to my Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/nbielikdraws/

 


Do you want to get high-quality professional illustrations for your book or website?

I am at your service! My approach to work is qualitatively different from the approach of many illustrators on this site.

Step by step we will come to the perfect illustration!

- First I will draw a sketch, and you will approve it.

 - Then we'll pick the colors together. After selecting the main colors, I can not change them. This is an important stage!
I love colors and always do my best to show the nature of the character and the right atmosphere in my work.

- The final stage. Detailed drawing in my style

You will see and take part in the creation of art. I put a lot of energy into each illustration and I want to be sure that you will get exactly what you intended!


If you don't know how to order correctly - please contact me first!  

Reviews


woolydren:Great experience working with kap1toshka, she exceeded my expectations in every way. Good communication, prompt delivery of stunning artwork. Would absolutely work with this seller again. Thank you!

smsm28:Perfect! Thank you, Sandra

smsm28:Excellent!! Thank you, Sandra

smsm28:Loved it!!!!!!!! Thank you, Sandra

kap1toshka:Happy that you satisfied with this character!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий