понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw art portrait of your cat, dog or any pets

I will draw art portrait of your cat, dog or any pets












About:

I'm a painter and designer. I'll make Digital watercolor portrait of your pet's or the entire figure in watercolor style! You can ask me for the portrait of your cute pet or any animal. Send me a clean and sharp picture of your pet and I'll make you an ART portrait of it. I can paint a full figure of your pet in watercolor style! For better image your photo should be high resolution (300 dpi). Call this my style Digital watercolor. All the ART DIGITAL PAINTING and hand drawing.

Note: Provide high quality images for a better result. Contact me first, if you have a special request or if you are unsure of the quality of your photos. Also, send me a message, if you do not know the process of ordering.
If you have any doubts, just ask :)


Prepare a quality photo that has a high resolution, no blur etc ..
Finally, after all finished I will send a high-resolution image file HQ JPEG 300dpi

Note: This is Digital Painting! I do not ship actual paintings or prints! Once it's finished I will deliver the work online as a high quality digital file(JPG, PNG) that you can print out.

Jeronim

Reviews


stu124421:Awesome thanks

jeronim:Thanks!!!

corletoaly:He was so helpful! Helped me completely along the way, and was able to capture the little details I really wanted for my drawing of my horse! Absolutely loved his work, definitely plan on ordering from him again with my next horse I buy!

jeronim:Thanks a lot!

tolkienscholar:Amazing work + speedy delivery! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий