вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw professional fantasy illustration

I will draw professional fantasy illustration












About:

Thanks for visiting my gig!!

The only one thing you have to do right now is carefully read this description and follow instruction below. 

I will paint you an art starting from $50!

I can draw :

- Profesional Ilustrations
- Concept Art any type
- Character (Imaginary, exists, fanart)
- Creature 
- Vehicles.

 
INSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
How does it work:

1.Send me a message, with description what exactly you want, photo references, sketches, what for do you wanna use it. I will reply as fast as possible if i need some additional information.

2. After we set all terms, I will send u personalize Gig, when U accept it I'll start working on it.

3. Day or two later I'll send you my propositions and concepts, for your acceptance. This is best moment to put some changes. After U accept concept I'll go back to work on it.

4.  When illustration nearly finish I'll send it to you last time for last approval. After approval, I will not do any more changes, and polish everything to make it great for you and me.


ALWAYS FIRST SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH DESCRIPTION!!


Price depends on what you need!!!

Reviews


mightytough:Great communication

jarekmadyda:Very good client.

joekerr1:Artist not only delivered what I asked, he worked on an issue and excelled at it. Great work!

jarekmadyda:Great as always.

grahmniz:Excellent service from jarek. High quality delivery and 100% satisfaction.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий