воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a custom pattern for you, just tell me what do you want.

I will do a custom pattern for you, just tell me what do you want.












About:

Just tell me  what do you want and i will do it, I need u send me (the colors,  if u want figures on specific, also the size (materials: oil,watercolor...)  It's easy. I will be happy working for u. :D

Reviews


kalivybz:great!!! above and beyond w/ really easy comm : )

eylianar:it was a joy to work with him!!

jrsgray:Simply brilliant experience. Easy to work with. Creative and responsive. Goes out of her way to be helpful e.g. providing other filetypes and uploading massive documents. Will be back next time!

eylianar:it was a joy to work with him!! I appreciate the support and trust in my work.

jrsgray:Very responsive and asks all the right questions. Love the result. Will definitely work with her again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий