вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will create scientific figures illustrations and diagrams

I will create scientific figures illustrations and diagrams












About:

** Please discuss your project with me before ordering a gig **

Need to make your science poster, presentation, or publication more visually appealing? Do you have a complicated process that is better shown than explained??

I offer vector science graphics for use in scientific communication: posters, publications, and presentations. Examples of graphics include cell signaling pathways, experimental methods outlines, and diagrams.

Show me a hand-drawn concept of what you need or a detailed explanation of the process, and I will produce a visually appealing graphic. I work with Adobe Illustrator and can accommodate the following file formats: AI, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and EPS. These formats can are suitable for publication to journals or poster quality. 

My background is in biomedical engineering and I have experience providing illustrations in the following subject areas:
  • Microfluidics
  • Cell biology
  • Electrical engineering
  • Immunology
  • Astronomy
  • Microbiology, molecular biology and genetics
  • Consumer technology
  • Paracrine signaling
  • Neuroscience
  • Fluid mechanics
  • Math/physics
  • Drug delivery
  • Surface chemistry
  • Polymers and organic synthesis
  • Proteins
  • and more

** Please discuss your project with me before ordering a gig **


Reviews


ibpolishchuk:good feedback

subbuv:Awesome work!

pmallirao:I bought this for publication purpose. The seller did really a good job.

pmallirao:Did a good job in very short period

isabellels: Thanks Tyler for your amazing work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий