четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw an awesome coloring book page

I will draw an awesome coloring book page












About:

I am a graphic and traditional artist. My goal is help my clients in their projects with my creative talents. Give me your idea and I will create an original illustration for you. Original, fast and creative.

What you get for $5:

- One original illustration in lineart vector of anything you want. 
- Print resolution.
- Free Revisions.
- Free Source File. 
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction.
- Up to 24 hour delivery rush
- Any format you want with or without source file (depending on your package order)
- Creative and original ideas.

I will draw basically anything you need. However, I recommend sending me a message before ordering so we can discuss how much it will take, and the general details of the project. Please contact me to let me know what you need and I will create a costume order for you if necessary.

Reviews


clynnig:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

colebanks:Highly dissatisfied. I made the mistake of giving the seller repeat business which I think allowed the seller to feel that it was ok to miss the deadline of my last order. Would not recommend giving sellers repeat business as it leads to lack of professionalism. Not only will I miss project deadline now I have to find someone else to finish work

danielasyreen:Very unpleasant. I worked and delivered all her orders timely and professionally. On this order she failed to send the picture she wanted me to make until ONE DAY before deadline. She is aggressive, arrogant. She thinks she is talking to a machine. I decided not to work with her again.

colebanks:good job with work.

danielasyreen:Good Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий